Your safety is SCAA's top priority. SCAA is benchmarking CDC guidelines to the best of our ability for the fall sports seasons. As a reminder, your sports registration confirms your awareness of the risks associated of COVID exposure while participating in sports activities at SCAA as SCAA is not responsible for COVID exposure. The SCAA Board and coaching staff requires your adherence to NC and CDC guidelines to help protect yourself and others from the COVID virus.
SCAA Board of Directors and Sports Commissioners
Steele Creek Athletic Association is one of North Carolina’s oldest and finest athletic programs. SCAA has been a mainstay in southwest Charlotte since 1958. SCAA is a volunteer managed non-profit organization that is dedicated to youth team sports and safety. SCAA offers diverse sports programs in a fun and competitive environment, including Little League Baseball, Softball, Cheerleading, Flag Football, and Pop Warner Tackle Football.
SCAA’s Mission/Philosophy: Participating in team sports builds discipline, develops character, and offers the opportunity to accomplish a common goal. Physical activity and establishing exercise routines create healthy habits that last a lifetime. SCAA is committed to improving the experience and safety for our players, coaches, families, and sponsors.
Current Events, News, & Projects
- Spring registration is now open
In the News:
- 30 SCAA Athletes named 2020 Pop Warner National All-American Scholars!
- SCAA Seahawks Jr Varsity are 2019 Seahawk Bowl Champions!
- SCAA Seahawks Jr Varsity are PWLP D3 City/Regional Runners-up at Optimist Bowl
- Steele Creek Little League Baseball Junior Division wins District Championship & finishes #2 in NC State Championship Spring 2019!
Steele Creek Athletic Association Commissioners:
Important Field Rules Reminder
With the number of children, adults and vehicles using the fields, rules are essential. The rules and policies for the complex are posted in each parking lot as well as basic rules at each gate.
- Please slow down; the speed limit on SCAA property is 15 mph
- No dogs, alcohol, or drugs permitted at any SCAA sponsored event
- SCAA is tobacco-free; no smoking, spitting or chewing of tobacco (tobacco-free initiative is required by all the sports programs)
These rules apply to any SCAA event that involves SCAA members, players, teams or activities whether at the complex or away, including the SCAA parking lots. These and other SCAA complex rules and policies are posted at each gate.
Continued violation of the these rules and policies can lead to application of the SCAA Disciplinary Policy that you acknowledged during your registration.
We are located at 13530 Choate Circle, Charlotte, NC 28273
Our mailing address is: PO Box 7195, Charlotte, NC 28241
For sports refunds and financial information contact:
For financial aid information contact:
For Community House/Shelter reservations contact: email@example.com
For information on sponsor opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the Contacts tab on the left column menu for the commissioner of your sport. Thank you for your visit and contribution.