Registration for the Fall 2021 softball season will open Thursday, June 1st at 8am! If you are interested in coaching, please indicate in the registration form. We always welcome parents to volunteer within the organization and at some divisions may have a few openings.
Here are some important dates and information for the upcoming season.
- June 1st – Registration opens for all divisions; 6U and up.
- August 1st - Normal Registration closes for 8U, 10U, 13U, 18U
- August 15th – Late Registration for 8U, 10U, 13U and 18U closes
- August 14th – Assessments for 8U, 10U, 13U and 18U. Please make every attempt to be there. If you cannot attend let the softball commissioner know. Times for each division TBD.
- August 15th – 8U and up draft; teams formed
- August 16th – Practices begin this week for 8U and up divisions
- September 1st – Registration for 6U closes
- September 11th – Softball Opening Day for 8U and up divisions
- September 24th – 6U Softball games begin
Challenge Tournaments will be held on September 19th and October 10th. For those unfamiliar, Challenge is a team formed through players participating in the rec program to allow for additional competitive play through more practices and tournaments. It is a try out and selection process. There is an extra fee to play the challenge tournament to just cover costs, no extras.
Practice and Game schedules will remain the same as prior seasons:
- 6U: Wednsday, Friday and Saturday (some Monday’s)
- 8U and 18U: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- 10U and 13U: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
If you have any questions please contact SCAA Softball Commissioner at
Have a wonderful rest of summer and we are looking forward to another great season of Softball!!