This Registration is for the SCAA Rec Soccer program - Ages 3-13:
- 2014 - 2016 (Little Kickers) - our introduction to soccer, meet once a week at SCAA for practice & play.
- 2012 - 2013 (U7) - coed soccer for the beginning player, one practice per week with games on Friday nights at SCAA.
- 2010 - 2011 (U9) - coed soccer with practice at SCAA and weekly games against neighboring recreational leagues.
- 2008 - 2009 (U11) - practice at SCAA with weekly games against neighboring recreational leagues.
- 2004, 2005, 2006 (U14) - practice at SCAA with weekly games against regional recreational leagues.
All practices will be held at SCAA in the evening between 6 pm & 8 pm, Monday - Thursday. Most games will be concentrated on Friday evenings, but the older groups may have games within the local leagues on Saturdays and Sundays.
You are only required to pay the Association fees at this time. Club fees will be added to your account between July 13th & Aug 3rd. Unfortunately, with the current registration system, it makes it a little difficult to separate everyone without overcomplicating the process (on the backend). We are looking at transitioning in the future, but for this coming year, we will be on here.
Please note, you have three payment options this year. You will be able to pay for both seasons (up to a 14% discount), one season, or make monthly payments. Just make sure to select the particular option during the registration process so that you may be billed correctly.
Those that have not paid association at the time of registration will be automatically deleted. If you wish to pay in cash, please come to the in-person registration at the SCAA Community House:
- Saturday, July 21 from 10 am - 11:30 noon
A $30 late fee will be imposed on all registrations after 8/3/2019.
A $35 fee will be assessed for any bounced checks.
born between: 01/01/2005 and 12/31/2017